<$BlogRSDUrl$>
{ An Autopsy of Democracy }

Monday, September 10, 2007

Fuck Biden


Crooks and Liars � Meet The Press: Senator Joe Biden Will Not Vote To Cut Funding For Iraq Occupation

"If I had my way, we'd just develop an impenetrable forcefield bubble and laser eyes for each and every troop, and then we would be able to kill with impunity without losing the lives of a single American Invader -- er, I mean, Soldier. These other Democratic candidates simply aren't willing to PAY for the laser eyes, and the invisibility cloaks, and the bullet-proof bubbles and the forcefields. They want to "bring our troops home," Tim -- as though they'll be safe here! These other Democrats want our troops to be blown up and hurt and killed -- but I have more integrity than that, Tim. I'm EVEN willing to lose an election, if it means our kids can stay over there longer and be blown up repeatedly without dying. THAT'S leadership, Tim."



| |




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

blog