<$BlogRSDUrl$>
{ An Autopsy of Democracy }

Saturday, October 02, 2004

"If Kerry wins": Michael Savage's crystal ball ... [Media Matters for America]


"If Kerry wins": Michael Savage's crystal ball ... [Media Matters for America]

So not only will there be another 9/11-type attack if Kerry is elected, but Kerry will also ban the Bible. Also, you can expect a "rampant increase in the sale of baby parts." (That's good--those baby parts are way overpriced. I hope Kerry pushes to raise the minimum wage, too, so I can afford to buy more baby parts.)

So, yeah, this psycho was fired from MSNBC. But more significant to me is that he was ever hired in the first place by the "liberal media."

A raving lunatic spouting hate and lies is all well and good if he's standing on the street corner. Hey, free speech is free speech. But you don't have to give the guy an outlet for it on TV and pay him for it, for chrissakes.

And this is what it took for him to actually get fired: He called a gay caller a "sodomite" and said he should "get AIDS and die."

What I hate most is that I'm even commenting on this stuff. What I mean is, I should be able to completely ignore Mike Savage and Rush Limbaugh and FOX News and all the rest--just have a hearty laugh and be done with it. But I can't, because the fact is they're listened to and/or watched by millions of people every day. It really is quite frightening.



| |




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

blog