<$BlogRSDUrl$>
{ An Autopsy of Democracy }

Thursday, September 08, 2005

CSP: Unprepared


Unprepared

A concise but thorough explanation of why people are pissed at Bush right now.

(His consistently smug, seemingly indifferent, overly optimistic tone is enough for me, personally. Don't get me wrong -- I'm sure everyone on the Gulf Coast is as happy as I am for George's plans for a nice tea party on the porch of Trent Lott's brand new "fantastic" home. And, as Barbara noted, things are working out very well for most of these people, since they were "underprivileged" anyway.)

I think more people are starting to realize that the Republicans, not the Democrats, are the "Elitist" party; and that Bush is a lazy, power-hungry fool -- not a "man of the people."



| |




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

blog